Thursday, April 4, 2013

Chloe- Label Love- Creating the perfect pussy-bow blouse

I have a thing for shirts in silky fabrics,I found this photo of an outfit I obviously likes when I was 17, I remember I had quite a few like this, mostly 70's synthetics(ewww) but that was all I could find at the time as I hadn't learnt to sew by 17.
So lately I have been loving Chloe's blouses and their oversized pastel jackets...but first I noticed most of their lovely pussy-bow blouses in many shades of cream to peach are silk crepe de shine...well I can say I have never worked with anything like silk crepe de chine(still working on old cotton sheet fabrics!) but hopefully I can move up in the world and challenge myself to some silk....



my pick for places to buy fabric online is probably going to be www.gorgeousfabrics.com most of the patterns I have come across mainly use between 2 1/4 yards 3 yards at the most note to self: don't wear too tight pencil skirts p.e.a.r s.h.a.p.e.d

No comments: