Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vintage Knitting



So basically I'm half-way through my first ever project that's knitting based and then my mum said she wanted to start knitting again so she said she'd finish off my scarf for me! thanks mum!

it was only fair since she had to undo and re stitch all my mistakes in the beginning.


My second ever project is the one featured above...except I'm not knitting in white and black I am using this wool...thrifted from an old sweater that was frogged, washed and wound up.

So far I have re started this sweater 6 times and mum re started it once aswell so that's 7 times! I just couldn't get the 118 stitches the purl 1 knit 1 all the way without mucking it up!!

I really really hate not being able to do something so now this is kind of war to prove to myself I can stick with it this time.


Allison

No comments: